• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Self-Driving Cars Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving is going to have 'quantum leap' w/ new rewrite, coming in '6 to 10 weeks' - Electrek

    Self-Driving Cars Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving is going to have 'quantum leap' w/ new rewrite, coming in '6 to 10 weeks' - Electrek


    Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving is going to have 'quantum leap' w/ new rewrite, coming in '6 to 10 weeks' - Electrek

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    How to detect or predict vehicle driving direction? (CV/ML)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hi all. I have to do a project for class where we take a video of a local intersection, and then write an algorithm that can label the direction the cars are turning in. So implementing something that predicts the driving direction, which is basically what I am trying to do here.We were told it might help to use yolo for the object detection part, which I am familiar with. I have also installed opencv, but I am fine not using it. Research makes it seem like a physics based model may be the best approach.

    I am looking only to detect direction and not speed. Any good papers on how to do this or any direction on how to go about it? Feel free to message me.

    Additionally, any ideas on what I can use for this in addition to yolo? Would PyTorch be helpful?

    submitted by /u/csmath773
    [link] [comments]

    The business of making an AV Vs. Making an AV-based business

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I am looking for SDC course

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I am looking for online group class for self driving cars. Does anyone know where to find that? Thanks

    submitted by /u/mhantirah
    [link] [comments]

    TITAN: Future Forecast using Action Priors

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Driver assist that can react to wild life?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Not exactly self driving, but I'll try asking anyway. Is there any driver assist that brakes for passing wild life (deer, moose, etc)? I know some can detect and brake for cyclists along highways.

    submitted by /u/manInTheWoods
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment