• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Self-Driving Cars Self-driving cars can be electric! (and probably should be?)

    Self-Driving Cars Self-driving cars can be electric! (and probably should be?)


    Self-driving cars can be electric! (and probably should be?)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Did anyone watch CVPR2020 tutorial: All About Self-Driving? Wondering how Uber does Localization.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Uber gave a full day long tutorial on how they do self drving, but I couldn't attend it. I am interested in the 10th part of the tutorial on Localization. Does anyone know if they use semantic informations for localization?

    The link to the tutorial is: http://www.allaboutselfdriving.com/, but no videos or ppt have been uploaded.

    Thanks for trying to help.

    Joey

    submitted by /u/JoeyTrib1106
    [link] [comments]

    The Decision Behind Using Articulating Sensors on Cruise AVs

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    MoNet3D: Towards Accurate Monocular 3D Object Localization in Real Time

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Need help with my approach for a perception project for my internship for a self driving car

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I realize this is not the best place for this, but because it is a unique field I thought I'd give it a shot and see if any ML or CV engineers are in here.

    I know the basics of programming but I am new to ML. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to intern on a self-driving car testbed project and I am doing some prep. I am working on reading books on it but I need some help on my project. I have a collection of intersection videos. I want to create a model that will be able to determine the direction the cars in the videos are turning. I would also like to collect a unique ID for each car that passes in the video.

    Can anyone here give a beginner an idea of where to start for this or some idea of what a template/flow for this code would look like? My plan was to use the darknet framework (yolov3)

    submitted by /u/babyyoda020
    [link] [comments]

    Reaching level 5 autonomy (self driving cars)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment