• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Self-Driving Cars Waymo than necessary

    Self-Driving Cars Waymo than necessary


    Waymo than necessary

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Waymo: Our Head of Research Drago Anguelov will host a Reddit AMA this Thursday, April 16 at 11am PDT

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Zoox laying off 10% of Full Time workforce on top of contractors

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Trying to decide on the best compatible car for ~20000?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm not sure how this works whatsoever. I'm buying a new car soon, and self driving options have overtaken my desire for a manual transmission. If I install open pilot to a compatible vehicle, will it completely over rule any driver assist tech the car already possesses? I'm debating if I should buy a cheaper car that's compatible, or if I should buy a car that's equipped with better base tech. This would help alot in this overwhelming process thanks. Hope you guys are staying safe

    TLDR: looking for a new car with open pilot comparability. Should I hunt for the best base tech to combine with open pilot, or can I go for pretty much anything ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/UsErNaMeChEcKs0uT-
    [link] [comments]

    AEye Edge Case: Flatbed Trailer Across Roadway

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment