• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Self-Driving Cars How Tesla FSD handles my 45-minute commute in dark/rain

    Self-Driving Cars How Tesla FSD handles my 45-minute commute in dark/rain


    How Tesla FSD handles my 45-minute commute in dark/rain

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Short clip of Openpilot 0.7.4 navigating a tight street

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Sensor fusion SE vs computer vision engineer in this industry?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I am a computer vision SE for a small autonomous driving project. While it is challenging, I personally do not find it that rewarding. I coded a vehicle detection system, but I don't really feel proud of accomplishing this even though it's not that trivial. I have always been interested in sensor fusion. Unfortunately, the car only has a camera and our sensors are not here yet. So I can't gain actual experience writing sensor fusion or calibration algorithms.

    For some reason it seems like a lot of people gravitate toward CV. If you work in the field (software) engineering sensors, do you find it rewarding? How big of a leap is it from computer vision? I know it involves learning SLAM and heavy math but I'd rather do that then what I'm doing now

    submitted by /u/deeplearninglex
    [link] [comments]

    Argo AI emerges as quiet leader in self driving landscape

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Fireside chat with Waymo Via Product Lead Vijaysai Patnaik and Commercial Lead Charlie Jatt today and tomorrow

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    ICLR 2020 - Semantically-Guided Representation Learning for Self-Supervised Monocular Depth (Toyota Research)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Connectivity Solutions to Prevent Highway Pile-ups

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment