• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Self-Driving Cars Waymo taking all safety drivers off the roads, will only run fully driverless operations (COVID-19)

    Self-Driving Cars Waymo taking all safety drivers off the roads, will only run fully driverless operations (COVID-19)


    Waymo taking all safety drivers off the roads, will only run fully driverless operations (COVID-19)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    OpenPilot for Prius V 2013

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I am interested in installing OpenPilot onto my Prius V 2013. First is this possible? I am able to get CAN data from the OBD2 port and I have found the identifiers for gas, breaks, and steering. If it is possible what kind of functionality can I expect? Adaptive cruise? If anyone could help me out get started, that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/that_one_guy63
    [link] [comments]

    Ride Hailing Experience with WeRide Robotaxi

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment